According to him, is the first descent on Tuesday was successful. "We found a ship that was wrecked in 1860" – he said. On Wednesday, with participants in an international expedition to study the bottom of Lake Geneva, met Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who is completing his working visit to Switzerland. One of the participants, the Russian president's special representative for international cooperation in the Arctic and Antarctic, the famous polar explorer, a State Duma deputy Artur Chilingarov told the Prime Minister that the work began Tuesday and manned vehicles "Mir-1 and Mir-2 went down on depth of 300 meters. Putin listened to report on progress and planned work, wished success to the expedition and asked them to send greetings. Russian deep-sea manned vehicles "Mir-1 and Mir-2" will conduct research on Lake Geneva in a few months. Tuesday dive lasted about 40 minutes, it was held about the middle of the lake, between the Swiss Lausanne and Evian. Scientists managed to descend to a depth of 296 meters. The expedition – about 20 Russian scientists, joined by scientists from Switzerland and France. Experts expect to make many discoveries as Lake Geneva deeper than 300 meters on the border of France and Switzerland, while not yet so thoroughly studied. Deep-sea manned vehicles "Mir" are based on board the research vessel Akademik Mstislav Keldysh "(home port – Kaliningrad). Of particular popularity was received by the fact that provided the underwater filming for the movie, James Cameron's "Titanic." From 2008 to 2010, both deep-sea manned vehicles "Mir-1 and Mir-2" have participated in research expeditions "Worlds on Lake Baikal, during which scientists study the ecosystem of the pond, plant and animal worlds, the tectonic processes at the bottom the lake and made a number of scientific discoveries.
- Украина может использовать макрофинансовую помощь ЕС на оплату газа
- Ученые: темперамент зависит от сезона рождения
- Умер знаменитый модельер Оскар де ла Рента
- Платья на все времена от Оскара де ла Рента
- Гришин: абсолютно не удивлюсь, если ЦСКА зацепит очки с "Сити"
5 recent posts for today:
- “Gazprom” and “? Osneft” did not agree with the AT?, September 26, 2013
- Кордоба покинул “Интер”,проведя в итальянском клубе 14 лет, September 25, 2014
- We broke the helicopter Ahmadinejad, June 2, 2013
- “Severstal”, has signed a contract with Stepanek, May 14, 2013
- Путин призвал не спешить с введением социальных норм на тарифы ЖКХ, May 1, 2014