The inquiry opened a criminal investigation into the use of violence against a representative of authorities during a rally on July 18th. The reason for initiating the procedure was the result of a statement by an unknown man who was arrested by the police saw a man threatened a law enforcement use of force, tore his shirt one of the shoulder straps and disappeared.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- Republican plan fails the test fairness, December 5, 2012
- Russia has estimated losses from the seizure of Yukos case, August 3, 2015
- 2014 World Cup in Brazil led to mass riots, June 18, 2013
- IG militants executed 400 civilians in the city of Palmyra in Syria, May 24, 2015
- Port Canaveral officer fired at the training objectives, April 14, 2013