WASHINGTON (AP) – The election of President Barack Obama to be the No. 2 official at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is under investigation for his role in helping a company run by a brother of the former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, The Associated Press has learned. Alejandro Mayorkas, director of Citizenship and Immigration Services of the United States, is being investigated for its role in helping the company ensure international investor visa for a Chinese leader, according to officials of the Congress informed about the investigation. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to provide details of the …
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- The White House said the meeting? ossiey in the “2 +2” constructive, August 11, 2013
- Two teenagers died in a car accident in Moscow, September 13, 2015
- Arrested a man who attacked a guard Lenin’s Mausoleum, March 28, 2013
- Pavlyuchenkova: I have a great start to the season, January 1, 2013
- Apple plots new Mac Pro, innovation eyes desktops (Mac Pro is installed / partially made in the USA), June 10, 2013