Russian Space Agency announced that the accident rocket “Proton-M”, July 2 from Baikonur Cosmodrome collapsed immediately after launch. Research has shown that it is installed incorrectly three six-speed sensors. They are mounted upside down. All material submitted to the Prosecutor’s Office in the investigation.
- Turkey noted the need for the UNITED states is involved in talks on Syria in Astana
- In Brazil plane crash with a Supreme court judge on the Board
- Turkcell: the 4th industrial revolution is coming with 5G
- The Central Bank has said that banks are dissatisfied with the map "World"
- In Moscow the test ofâ electric bus
5 recent posts for today:
- Ivanov / Sozonov guaranteed? Ussia second medal of the Universiade badminton, July 10, 2013
- The Ministry of Finance bonds of federal loans posted 51990000000, July 17, 2015
- Ancelotti believes Ronaldo ended his career in the “Real”, October 7, 2015
- Biotechnologists horsemeat sausages found in Russian, March 14, 2013
- Victim of a shooting at the border with Yemen were two military Saudi Arabia, April 4, 2015