Italian police found in a house in Rome manuscript Italian realist writer Giovanni Verga, lost in 1930. Manuscripts for a total of € 4,000,000 at home with the daughter of a historian who has more than 80 years, she took of the writer and son refused has stopped.
- Special forces of Yemen detained's a number of the leaders of the "al-Qaeda"
- Skep'n safe cctv camera in the home operating system
- Neymar hopes to play against real Madrid
- About 2 thousand people take part in a race charity
- In the Federation Council, said the possibility of the supply of air defense systems to Syria as a priority
5 recent posts for today:
- Iowa, found a five-kilometer-wide crater age 470000000 years, March 6, 2013
- Rescuers have found 34 bodies at the scene of a fire in Moscow, April 26, 2013
- In an accident with a minibus in the south-east of Moscow injured three people, October 27, 2015
- Ambulance Helicopter crashed in the United States: there pogibschie, July 4, 2015
- In the suburbs you will find hundreds of illegal dwellings, March 28, 2013