Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that it was impossible to call, even with the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Egypt, Mohamed ElBaradei. He said this in Ankara after Iftar (fast-breaking), followed organized by the regional office of the ruling party. “How will I communicate with you?
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- Power? F 19 were more likely to ask Google to remove content on the web, April 26, 2013
- Experts from? F will participate in the destruction of the Syrian chemical weapons, October 1, 2013
- Pimenov: permutations in the “locomotive” apparently not, April 15, 2013
- Singapore authorities have the former head of the critical state minister Lee Kuan Yew declared, March 19, 2015
- The United States began, the Syrian opposition, dealing with IG train, May 7, 2015