Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that it was impossible to call, even with the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Egypt, Mohamed ElBaradei. He said this in Ankara after Iftar (fast-breaking), followed organized by the regional office of the ruling party. “How will I communicate with you?
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Rocket “Proton-M” was launched from Baikonur, December 26, 2013
- Pokovich: decisive in the match with the Moscow “Dynamo” began a few minutes into the second period, December 14, 2013
- Cried edinoros PR request Ohlobystina back sodomy in CC, January 8, 2014
- Why are so clever octopus, August 16, 2015
- Detroit should look to the near Pontiac for reform, February 13, 2014