Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that it was impossible to call, even with the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Egypt, Mohamed ElBaradei. He said this in Ankara after Iftar (fast-breaking), followed organized by the regional office of the ruling party. “How will I communicate with you?
- Peskov confirmed the visit of the President of the Palestinian authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Russia
- Why Russian operators develop VoLTE
- Russian banks have issued over five million cards "the World"
- The timetable of the trains of the Moscow railway will change during the may holidays
- On the Corruption of Freedom
5 recent posts for today:
- Obama increased the U.S. debt ceiling, February 16, 2014
- SC has accused the former governor of Bryansk region, May 21, 2015
- Russian military to purchase 30 MiG-35-2020, April 9, 2015
- A Moscow police suspect killed in possession of heroin, April 20, 2015
- Garnet: “Dynamo”, strong players who have not yet used the met each other, December 25, 2013