Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that in the event of the success of future negotiations with the Palestinian National Authority (PNA), the conclusion of peace and the recognition of a Palestinian state will be submitted to a referendum, Reuters reports.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- Three people were injured in a shooting in Tennessee, August 6, 2015
- Egypt: the bloody clashes in Alexandria, June 29, 2013
- Forward “Siberia” Gubin said the team will fight for victory, April 3, 2015
- The Amur region, are searching for the four missing teenagers, August 13, 2015
- Say you’re in (E-mail King Obama: Organizing for Action), January 19, 2013