The reason for this – an innocent post about bribes. City Prosecutor Kulebaki called the local branch of “Rostelecom” to prevent access to a blog hosting site LiveJournal, “Vedomosti”. The atmosphere was the message of “How to give a bribe.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- In the region of Novgorod, in the pumping station killed five workers, July 15, 2013
- Producer prices in China fell to a six-year low, August 9, 2015
- Bashar al-Assad threatens Israel with war, June 1, 2013
- The suspect in the murder of Bogdan Prahova said the crime, August 5, 2012
- In the US, the fighters fell to the line, June 25, 2015