The reason for this – an innocent post about bribes. City Prosecutor Kulebaki called the local branch of “Rostelecom” to prevent access to a blog hosting site LiveJournal, “Vedomosti”. The atmosphere was the message of “How to give a bribe.
- Peskov confirmed the visit of the President of the Palestinian authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Russia
- Why Russian operators develop VoLTE
- Russian banks have issued over five million cards "the World"
- The timetable of the trains of the Moscow railway will change during the may holidays
- On the Corruption of Freedom
5 recent posts for today:
- In? Usland or the cost of the World Cup – 2018, June 14, 2013
- Obama that a US attack on Iran, August 5, 2015
- Two people were killed in a fire in the construction market in Moscow, March 13, 2013
- Researchers have put forward Phobos and Deimos version of the training, May 29, 2015
- FBI Use the Best Buy's Geek Squad To Increase the Secret Public Surveillance, March 10, 2017