The cargo space “Progress M-20M” in normal mode docked with the International Space Station. “Progress M-20M” flew to the ISS on the so-called “short” scheme: The flight lasted only six hours. Fuel, oxygen, equipment for scientific experiments delivered to the ISS 2.4 ton cargo truck.
- Peskov confirmed the visit of the President of the Palestinian authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Russia
- Why Russian operators develop VoLTE
- Russian banks have issued over five million cards "the World"
- The timetable of the trains of the Moscow railway will change during the may holidays
- On the Corruption of Freedom
5 recent posts for today:
- The Russian men’s team in the rugby-7 has reached the semifinals of the UEFA home, June 7, 2015
- The Board of the Russian space Agency approved the development strategy until 2030, April 14, 2017
- The number of victims of the explosion in Kabul, about 200, August 7, 2015
- Akhmetov head of the quot gold hundred quot ukrainian forbes, April 8, 2011
- Technical problems consumers stop using food stamps, October 13, 2013