The cargo space “Progress M-20M” in normal mode docked with the International Space Station. “Progress M-20M” flew to the ISS on the so-called “short” scheme: The flight lasted only six hours. Fuel, oxygen, equipment for scientific experiments delivered to the ISS 2.4 ton cargo truck.
- The Russian Ministry of foreign affairs has the attack in HOMS barbaric actions
- The explosion in a police station in Algeria, three people were injured
- "Rosneft" has sold Tsjetsjenië'n big part of "Grozneftegas"
- Two survived the fire, died in the ambulance
- William Federer Need to Be in a Trump Administration (Bathroom)
5 recent posts for today:
- Ministry of Interior showed “? UsGidro” theft of 1000000000, February 17, 2013
- In the United States F-16 fighter crashed, June 27, 2013
- Cool hot Chileans. America’s Cup – Chile, July 5, 2015
- White: “Gazprom-Ugra” looks much better than the “Siberia”, May 23, 2013
- In stores burning building Posad, June 10, 2013