Researchers interviewed former Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov on new charges of illegally marketing office Tauride Palace in St. Petersburg area of over 1200 square meters. The former head of the Ministry of Defence to the case as a witness.
- In St. Petersburg was urgently closed metro station "Technological Institute"
- Scientists have talked about the serpent death of mercury
- "Rosneft" plans to spend on dividends 35% of net profit
- In the capital of the construction of the Ice Palace with a facade 3D
- Putin is encouraged to better protect the interests of the Russians against the background of the large influx of immigrants
5 recent posts for today:
- Trump comments on the attacks by his opponents, December 19, 2016
- Bilyaletdinov: meeting marker with “Amkar” is not in play, April 4, 2015
- Untitled – just fun, September 1, 2015
- The Iranian ambassador recalled from Cyprus, May 9, 2013
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska, December 3, 2016