Researchers interviewed former Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov on new charges of illegally marketing office Tauride Palace in St. Petersburg area of over 1200 square meters. The former head of the Ministry of Defence to the case as a witness.
- The French Ministry of foreign affairs is ready to rule vir'n meeting with Netanyahu and Abbas in Paris
- The message op'n mining of military registration and enlisting office in Surgut false
- Cosmonaut Oleg Novitsky started photo blog about life on the ISS
- The flowers of evil bloom in the "Aptekarsky ogorod"
- Trump If I Am Killed It Will Be Civil War
5 recent posts for today:
- Mikhail Youzhny reached the 1/8 finals U.S. Open, September 2, 2013
- Democrats Reject Millenials because of espionage, June 25, 2013
- At the airport in Boston fired a 787, January 8, 2013
- Belarus KGB: Indian hackers trying to provoke panic in the country, January 5, 2013
- Veterans “Zalgiris” CSKA and sketched in “Legends Match”, February 3, 2013