Researchers interviewed former Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov on new charges of illegally marketing office Tauride Palace in St. Petersburg area of over 1200 square meters. The former head of the Ministry of Defence to the case as a witness.
- As a result of the shooting in a cafe in Istanbul five people injured
- In China is the development of the most powerful supercomputer in the world
- Russians are forbidden to buy "sanctions" from Belarus and Kazakhstan
- Sacramento official trade center Cousins in the "new Orleans"
- Hostage takers Muscovite jump out the window
5 recent posts for today:
- In Ukraine, the number of displaced had, May 11, 2015
- Points for retirement: The State Duma adopted pension reform, December 23, 2013
- Five people were injured in an accident in New Moscow Trinidad, August 29, 2015
- Moscow feels strange statement on the case of the State Department of Maxim Kuzmin, March 8, 2013
- US budget deficit fell to $ 2015-439000000000, October 16, 2015