MOSCOW, July 22 – RIA Novosti. Former U.S. intelligence officer Edward Snowden not cross the border of the Russian Federation and is still in the transit area of ”Sheremetyevo”, told RIA Novosti on Monday, a source in law enforcement.
- The UN General vergadering'n resolution on the termination of the war in Syria
- As a result of the accident in the Crimea will continue to be without heat for more than 15 thousand people
- The love of the top, fun childhood...
- Novak does not see the risk of failure of the OPEC agreements
- Razniewski fans Argentine police officer accidentally shooting ofâ player
5 recent posts for today:
- The CEC suggests that in lieu of passports “dirty” fingers of the voters in the election, December 7, 2016
- In Runet prohibited to issue instructions bribes and kickbacks, November 24, 2016
- The europeans ancestors of the ancient pharaohs, August 2, 2011
- Depardieu, a five-room apartment was in Chechnya, February 25, 2013
- European rocket launch “Vega” was postponed because of the strong wind gusts, May 4, 2013