Photo ITAR-TASS ANKARA, July 18. / ITAR-TASS /. Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said, impossible to call to straighten with the Vice President for International Affairs of Egypt, Mohamed ElBaradei.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- In Syria, the explosion killed about 40 people, August 2, 2013
- Naryshkin described the conditions of Putin’s visit to Japan, May 21, 2015
- In a U.S. prison pilot Yaroshenko Putin asked him to return to his homeland back, February 17, 2014
- Missing bush oppressed people around wish bush was still in office, December 20, 2011
- Victory trumps NATO will postpone their summit for six months, November 13, 2016