Spanish police have a driver Francisco José Garson Amo killed 78 people with involuntary manslaughter charge filed in a train accident in Galicia. Earlier, the court sanctioned the arrest of the driver at the time of examination. To testify, he refused. It is expected that on Sunday the court.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- In London, the nationalists clashed with police, May 23, 2013
- Scottish Parliament approved the “marriage” gay 105-18, February 5, 2014
- National? Ussia play against Australia in the first round of Fed Cup, July 10, 2013
- Fell in the capital Niamey, Niger, a prison, two dead, June 1, 2013
- Navy, Marines to open all jobs for women, September 17, 2015