Spanish police have a driver Francisco José Garson Amo killed 78 people with involuntary manslaughter charge filed in a train accident in Galicia. Earlier, the court sanctioned the arrest of the driver at the time of examination. To testify, he refused. It is expected that on Sunday the court.
- Peskov confirmed the visit of the President of the Palestinian authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Russia
- Why Russian operators develop VoLTE
- Russian banks have issued over five million cards "the World"
- The timetable of the trains of the Moscow railway will change during the may holidays
- On the Corruption of Freedom
5 recent posts for today:
- Chugaynov about the prospects of the Russian team to win the Montenegro 70-30, March 26, 2015
- In Texas, after the derailment of a freight train spilled methanol, March 22, 2015
- Egypt ousted president was detained for 15 days, July 26, 2013
- Kerry and Lavrov discussed the launching of the peace process in Syria and Yemen, May 21, 2015
- Inflation in Russia in 2013 amounted to 6.5%, January 12, 2014