As part of the reconstruction of the “Luzhniki” for the 2018 FIFA World Cup stadium to be built on the new platform, said Acting Deputy Mayor Marat Khusnullin. Investment in the project of reconstruction of the “Luzhniki” will amount to about 20 billion rubles. The work is scheduled for May 2017.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- Askhabadze: willing to consider offers on McGeady and Dikan, July 10, 2013
- Three American States refused to participate in cemeteries? Tamerlane grave Tsarnaeva, May 6, 2013
- ? ussia calls to reconsider Israeli settlement expansion, December 3, 2012
- Two imperial vases? Ussia sold for $ 2,700,000, April 12, 2013
- “Geneva-2”: Differences between Syrian delegations are very large, January 30, 2014