The U.S. authorities review the current arrangements for access to classified information to prevent, like those who came through the fault of the former U.S. intelligence officer Edward Snowden, future leaks said Deputy Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, ITAR-TASS.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- In the shootout drivers in the KB? Information Officer was slain, October 21, 2013
- ? ussia takes no negotiations on the fate of Assad, Lavrov, December 9, 2012
- On the East Coast, probably flying meteorites, March 23, 2013
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs YouTube channel works again, June 16, 2013
- Treasury: the cost of the preparation and execution of the 2018 World Cup will not be cut, October 10, 2015