The U.S. authorities review the current arrangements for access to classified information to prevent, like those who came through the fault of the former U.S. intelligence officer Edward Snowden, future leaks said Deputy Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, ITAR-TASS.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Volcanic ash fell beach in Indonesia: six deaths, August 10, 2013
- Media: the US military does not have enough money for the timely delivery of heavy military equipment in Europe, October 19, 2015
- The Deputy Rabinovich knitted for the resignation of Saakashvili with a shortage of cocaine, November 7, 2016
- While Obama has reached an agreement with Iran Honey, look what I just did in Canada, September 13, 2015
- The court could the NSA to spy on Americans CV, June 30, 2015