The U.S. authorities review the current arrangements for access to classified information to prevent, like those who came through the fault of the former U.S. intelligence officer Edward Snowden, future leaks said Deputy Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, ITAR-TASS.
- Peskov confirmed the visit of the President of the Palestinian authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Russia
- Why Russian operators develop VoLTE
- Russian banks have issued over five million cards "the World"
- The timetable of the trains of the Moscow railway will change during the may holidays
- On the Corruption of Freedom
5 recent posts for today:
- Tomsk convicted hacker, hacked the site of the President of the Russian Federation, December 23, 2013
- Media bias in the press release of rifle buying by Mark Kelly, March 14, 2013
- Strange craters on Mars have occurred due to hidden ice, September 2, 2015
- In the United States in a plane crash killed four people, August 8, 2015
- Source: Four suspects arrested in case of terrorist attacks in Paris, March 9, 2015