Alexei Simanovskiy and Vladislav Kontorovich, the other first deputy chairman, earned 17.7 and 17.5 million rubles. At the end of 2012, the richest among the leaders of the Central Bank Sergei Ignatiev has previously left the post of head of the Bank.
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- Kemp a plan for growth in Detroit, July 20, 2013
- Vikings kittens Quepasa spot.com, September 20, 2015
- Borzakovskiy: Russians the euro could exceed expected levels medals, March 8, 2015
- MERS Corona died four other people, August 28, 2015
- The cost of Brent crude oil exceeded $ 57 per barrel, July 18, 2015