Elizabethan Artisans developed advanced manufacturing technology that could match the 21st century, researchers say from Birmingham City University, who are examining a trove of 400 years of jewelry. The team Birmingham City University has analyzed the craftsmanship behind the famous Cheapside Treasury – the largest collection in the world of Elizabethan and Jacobean gem discovered in a basement in London in 1912. Between the discovery point of reference – that is exhibited at the Museum of London – is a watch Ferlite dating back to 1600 and it is so technologically advanced that it has been described as the “iPod of its day, and # x22; ….
- The number of refugees from Syria is higher than five million people
- Three people were killed in the collapse of the roof of the building in beslan was
- VMZ move 71 defective engine for rockets "proton"
- Russia and Belarus have agreed on the settlement in the gas dispute
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest of Navalny for 15 days
5 recent posts for today:
- Canadian police arrest unmanned helicopters, February 24, 2013
- U.S. will help Russia to fight terrorists on the eve of the Olympic Games in Sochi, January 4, 2014
- The decision on the transportation of accident victims in Egypt Yekaterinburg Doctors, January 10, 2014
- Arrested in the United States a teenager on charges of plotting the murder of the pope, September 15, 2015
- Quinn in the morning show with Jim Quinn – June 8, 2015, June 8, 2015