Russian authorities responded to questions from Washington and clarifies the situation around Edward Snowden. This at a regular press conference the deputy spokesman of the U.S. State Department Marie Harf. Now “we have clarity about this” issue, said Harf.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- Apple quarterly profit rose to $ 10700000000, July 22, 2015
- Agent: Bulykin surprised protest was filed after the game, and not to, September 30, 2013
- Tomic asked not to visit South Korea and the Middle East, June 16, 2015
- Voinov had served half, July 7, 2015
- Kuzmin visa canceled due to the dissolution of Congress – United States, December 11, 2012