The agency cites a penalty unconstitutional in people with requests for tax refund. The Internal Revenue Service in recent weeks has acknowledged that the statute directs candidates tax exempt organization depending on your political point of view, in violation of the basic principles of the First Amendment. This was, of course, and certainly a big mistake. But the strength of a little-known provision of the Internal Revenue Code, citizens who claim that the IRS has made a risk of error, the payment of a heavy fine if it turns out that they are wrong. This provision also betrays a lack of concern for the first amendment values that should trouble the American taxpayers ….
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Radiation leak occurred in one of Japan’s nuclear laboratories, May 25, 2013
- Picture perfect for the party to be an American., July 24, 2013
- Netanyahu: “What’s on in Vienna – not a breakthrough, because the collapse”, July 6, 2015
- Income Data Putin introduced in April, March 31, 2013
- MOE? Ussia send planes to Syria with humanitarian aid, February 19, 2013