Itar-Tass. Tushino Moscow court on Wednesday sentenced the founder and CEO of “ChronoPay” (ChronoPay) Paul Wroblewski two years and six months out of the colony for the organization of a hacker attack, blocked e-ticket airline “Aeroflot” in 2010.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- The Ministry of Transport has found a way to make the IT company working in Crimea force found found, March 24, 2015
- In St. Petersburg teenager fell while trying to make the car, May 18, 2015
- Firefighters put out the fire completely in the gas line in the center of Moscow, October 10, 2013
- America Kyrgyz Manas traded on the Romanian Constanta, October 20, 2013
- Edward Snowden: Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and Facebook have millions of dollars spying on, August 24, 2013