The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan has a list of persona non grata published to visit Nagorno-Karabakh. In the list, the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said under 335 people, including former Russian Ambassador to Armenia Vladimir Stupishin, a political scientist Sergei Markedonov and 14 deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- With the help of games and social networks, the intelligence to monitor the users, January 28, 2014
- In the U.S. talks between Israel and Palestine begin, July 30, 2013
- The Russian authorities have extended the work the ISS until 2024, July 24, 2015
- Muscovites travel to the “Candy tangerine Express”, December 2, 2016
- John Kerry in Geneva by helicopter to a hospital, May 31, 2015