The director of the “Silver Age” Tarusa playgrounds nearby, where on the night of August 9 to 10 was an attack on Moscow tourists, categorically denies any involvement in the incident.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- The index of MICEX for the third time in a week the historical maximum, December 3, 2016
- British court refused to extradite Estonian Playboy star, April 16, 2013
- Kremlin: Putin himself prepared text of the speech at the session of the General Assembly of the UN 43), September 25, 2015
- In the US, the boy survived after spending 14 hours in the car fell into the river, March 9, 2015
- Rocket “Proton-M” was launched from Baikonur, December 26, 2013