The cause of the unusually high mortality of dolphins on the east coast of the U.S., probably a morbillivirus, which belongs to the same group as the human measles virus. So scientists from the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said.
- The number of refugees from Syria is higher than five million people
- Three people were killed in the collapse of the roof of the building in beslan was
- VMZ move 71 defective engine for rockets "proton"
- Russia and Belarus have agreed on the settlement in the gas dispute
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest of Navalny for 15 days
5 recent posts for today:
- Rush Limbaugh Show, Monday to Friday 0:00 to 3:00 EST, WOR-AM, Monday, March 3, 2014., March 3, 2014
- “Miss Universe” told what sad and wants, December 20, 2012
- “Rosneft” has sold Tsjetsjenië’n big part of “Grozneftegas”, February 27, 2017
- The guidance in the capital’s museums will tour the Moscow zoo, February 13, 2017
- Pakistani Minister organized a march to Islamabad, January 14, 2013