The left has a new martyr. Rosanell Eaton is a black woman of 92 years with a compelling story for the damage caused to vulnerable people, particularly members of minority groups, the new electoral law-ID North Carolina. But none of it contains. Eaton Rosanell not a martyr at all, in fact. The law, signed by Republican Gov. Pat McCrory last week, ending the same day voter registration, pre-registration of high school students before his 18th birthday, and the straight-ticket voting. It also reduces the number of the first voting days a week, from 17 days to 10 (although the first hours of voting and places …
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Ministry of Defence weapons program funding has been increased 1.5 times, March 9, 2015
- “Hubble” the measured amount of dust in galaxies, April 1, 2013
- ? Dimensions “golden parachutes” will be limited to eighteen salaries, May 20, 2013
- The fight took place on board the aircraft at Vnukovo airport before flying to Hurghada, December 28, 2012
- Approved new rate of export duties on wheat, May 31, 2015