Moscow authorities want better illegals not move from a camp in Golyanovo on the conditions, including summer camps in a campaign for children’s health. This was on Saturday reported on the website of the Office for the Protection of Human Rights.
- Moscow and Damascus have agreed to expand the base in Tartus
- The gold reserves of Russia for the year increased by nearly 200 tons
- Portugal defender Source moves away from the "Southampton" "West ham"
- Which will be held in Moscow rally in defense of the trolleybus
- Debt: the transfer Mingazova united arab EMIRATES look like teenagers damage to the Obama administration
5 recent posts for today:
- A vulnerability in iOS 9, September 21, 2015
- NASA to pay for it? oskosmosu $ 424 million delivery of astronauts to the ISS, May 1, 2013
- Vladivostok APEC summit opens Parliament, January 28, 2013
- The court gave the case to the Attorney General about the tragedy on May 2 in Odessa, April 28, 2015
- The dollar fell on the Moscow Stock Exchange, September 19, 2013