Russia came into force on so-called “anti-piracy law.” Its main purpose – of intellectual property rights on the internet video production. The document also has the ability to block websites that illegally posted videos.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- Are transmitted to the second part of an interview with Lance Armstrong, January 19, 2013
- 3rd quarter or a dictator? Article 20 Repeal Amendment, January 7, 2013
- Ukrainian tennis player Alona Bondarenko became a mother, June 4, 2015
- Crosby: Canada is not entitled to a period of failing in the matches of the World Cup, May 7, 2015
- Shuvalov predicted decline in the prime rate, May 15, 2015