As the United States and its NATO allies to think of a military strike in Syria to the fact that President Bashar Assad President crossed a “red line” to attack his own people with chemical weapons, many left-wing Latin American leaders have spoken out against the ‘ foreign intervention in the bloody civil conflict. The authorities of Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador and Venezuela have expressed opposition to all rocket attacks in the United States, while Argentina and Brazil have tacitly avoided any call to action against Damascus, and instead advocated a peaceful solution to the situation in Syria . During a visit to a Russian warship in Louisiana of Venezuela ..
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- In Egypt, the first phase of a referendum on a new constitution, December 15, 2012
- Number of Orthodox Christians, Muslims, grows in Russia, December 24, 2013
- Apple’s iTunes music service Radio reported, June 11, 2013
- Cosmonaut Alexander Misurkin and Fedor Jurchihin record, August 17, 2013
- Arrested a third suspect in the murder Nemtsov, March 8, 2015