Lebanese President Michel Suleiman said the inadmissibility of the involvement of the country in the conflict, now in its third year continues in neighboring Syria. He gave a speech in which he sharply criticized the participation of the armed forces of Hezbollah in the Syrian civil war. Michel Suleiman called on them to surrender.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- Inside Trump ‘ s proposals Illegal Immigration # X96; How to stop illegal immigration, part II, August 17, 2015
- One solution to the gay wedding cakes [Enable About Fair Play], March 4, 2014
- Dmitry Medvedev explained why people do not like to state employees, May 29, 2013
- “Napoli” connected to “Juve”, March 2, 2013
- Kolomoysky barricade building “Ukrnafta”, March 22, 2015