The Lithuanian authorities, the U.S. Russia Dmitry Ustinov, whom prosecutors accuse the U.S. of smuggling weapons. On Tuesday, August 27, reports “Interfax” referring to the local media. Clarified in the country of the Prosecutor General Ustinov that the U.S. authorities handed over on Friday, August 23.
- The French Ministry of foreign affairs is ready to rule vir'n meeting with Netanyahu and Abbas in Paris
- The message op'n mining of military registration and enlisting office in Surgut false
- Cosmonaut Oleg Novitsky started photo blog about life on the ISS
- The flowers of evil bloom in the "Aptekarsky ogorod"
- Trump If I Am Killed It Will Be Civil War
5 recent posts for today:
- With the help of a telescope “Hubble” a Californian scientist has made a sensational discovery, July 16, 2013
- Alexander Lukashenko began speaking at the 70th session of the General Assembly of the UN 21), September 29, 2015
- Putin noted the great interest of investors in Russia, June 18, 2015
- Hamas: Abbas not authorized to speak on behalf of the Palestinians, July 20, 2013
- The Pentagon plans to change the strategy of the fight against IG, December 5, 2016