The Lithuanian authorities, the U.S. Russia Dmitry Ustinov, whom prosecutors accuse the U.S. of smuggling weapons. On Tuesday, August 27, reports “Interfax” referring to the local media. Clarified in the country of the Prosecutor General Ustinov that the U.S. authorities handed over on Friday, August 23.
- As a result of the shooting in a cafe in Istanbul five people injured
- In China is the development of the most powerful supercomputer in the world
- Russians are forbidden to buy "sanctions" from Belarus and Kazakhstan
- Sacramento official trade center Cousins in the "new Orleans"
- Hostage takers Muscovite jump out the window
5 recent posts for today:
- Murderess in Primorye deputy wrote the confession and taken into custody, January 14, 2014
- Космический зонд Voyager 1 уходит за пределы солнечной системы, March 21, 2013
- Reinforced outpouring of lava Tolbachik volcano in Kamchatka, February 6, 2013
- Egyptians calling for the resignation of President, May 17, 2013
- Noginsk evacuated due to the fire station, August 17, 2015