The Lithuanian authorities, the U.S. Russia Dmitry Ustinov, whom prosecutors accuse the U.S. of smuggling weapons. On Tuesday, August 27, reports “Interfax” referring to the local media. Clarified in the country of the Prosecutor General Ustinov that the U.S. authorities handed over on Friday, August 23.
- In St. Petersburg was urgently closed metro station "Technological Institute"
- Scientists have talked about the serpent death of mercury
- "Rosneft" plans to spend on dividends 35% of net profit
- In the capital of the construction of the Ice Palace with a facade 3D
- Putin is encouraged to better protect the interests of the Russians against the background of the large influx of immigrants
5 recent posts for today:
- Billionaire offered Pakistan exchanged slavery Technology, January 27, 2014
- Media: Ukraine to the coaches of the national team for the three-months pay is, March 7, 2017
- In California, drove a car into a crowd of people walking along the promenade, August 4, 2013
- Scientists closer to solving the mystery white stains Ceres, October 11, 2015
- Modern tools gunmaking: plastic and a 3-D printer (NYT), January 30, 2013