MOSCOW, August 12 – RIA Novosti. Candidate for mayor of Moscow, Alexei Navalny of elections can be removed, if the foreign funding of his campaign is shown, told RIA Novosti Russian Central Election Commission member Dennis Panshin.
- The police arrested about 10 people in the Park, "TORRANCE"
- The Pentagon plans to change the strategy of the fight against IG
- The death toll in the fire by'n night club in California hit 30
- Turkey has offered Russia to conduct settlements in national currencies
- Unknown robbed the apartment for 700 thousand rubles
5 recent posts for today:
- Sea of Okhotsk lost ship with 11 crew members on board, October 28, 2012
- Poland and Lithuania “worst fears” confirmed aggressive Kremlin, June 14, 2015
- Defender of “Spartacus” Carlos was out injured for three weeks, October 4, 2013
- In order to simplify the repeated Russian visas to India, December 8, 2012
- Belov inexperienced swimmers team to participate in the mass start, July 27, 2013