Ministry of Economic Development (MED) now expects to existing risk of a recession in the Russian economy to return and maintains its forecast for GDP growth in 2013 at 2.4%. This was stated by the head of the Ministry of Economic Affairs reporter Alexei Ulyukayev.
- In the Arab League summit in Jordan have asked vir'n end to the conflict in the region
- Reuters: bomb blast in Baghdad killed at least 13 people
- The Ministry has suggested that the label jackets, blouses and rims
- The driver of expensive foreign car to the pedestrian in central Moscow
- The network has the pain and the darkness of the Ukrainian promo video for "Eurovision-2017"
5 recent posts for today:
- Authorities in the region are developing a program of Irkutsk Airport, May 13, 2015
- Astronomers have detected around a star is something that can create an alien civilization, October 14, 2015
- Minister of Education, has apologized for his comments Sciences, March 26, 2013
- Prison worker accused of having sex with inmate photo, September 27, 2011
- Near Novgorod in a car accident he killed baby, August 27, 2015