CAIRO, Aug. 16. The number of victims of clashes between Islamists and security forces in the Egyptian capital Cairo has reached 50 people, Reuters reported, citing sources in law enforcement. In Cairo, the area became a center of resistance against Ramses.
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Yalonena candidacy for the post of head coach of “The Lion” offered Sikora, October 10, 2013
- & ‘ The beginning of the end ‘ NATO?, October 19, 2015
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the draft law to the State Duma passed adoptions and NGOs affected, December 22, 2012
- New Moscow two people died in a fire in a five-story building, April 11, 2015
- The Cabinet of Ministers of the Russian Federation in general approved the draft federal budget 2016, October 11, 2015