CAIRO, Aug. 16. The number of victims of clashes between Islamists and security forces in the Egyptian capital Cairo has reached 50 people, Reuters reported, citing sources in law enforcement. In Cairo, the area became a center of resistance against Ramses.
- Terrorists blow up gas pipeline in Yemen
- In Moscow for the day, there were almost 900 accidents
- Began the development ofâ control system for rockets "Soyuz"
- At ENEA launched the ski rental
- The Kremlin has complained about the modest response of the West in connection with the attack in Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Gay Bars in London announced a boycott of Russian vodka, August 10, 2013
- Twitter hit by a cyber attack: compromised 250,000 accounts, February 2, 2013
- On the death of the worker in Bolotnaya square opened a criminal, May 7, 2013
- The Russian Football Union income for 2014 amounted to 2.7 billion, May 31, 2015
- В ЛНР приняли закон об обороне, May 22, 2015