CAIRO, Aug. 16. The number of victims of clashes between Islamists and security forces in the Egyptian capital Cairo has reached 50 people, Reuters reported, citing sources in law enforcement. In Cairo, the area became a center of resistance against Ramses.
- Israel has purchased from the United States 13 naval guns
- On the spot of the landslide in Kyrgyzstan discovered the bodies of two children
- The fire-stricken areas will be allocated 143 million rubles
- 'We will soon force Israel to release prisoners'
- During his speech, trump scattered Russian flags
5 recent posts for today:
- In Boston, two explosions 48), April 16, 2013
- The US State Department warned of preparing new attacks by Islamists all over the world, July 30, 2015
- In Egypt, the shark bit his leg German tourists, March 23, 2015
- Uzbekistan has suspended participation in the CSTO, June 28, 2012
- Late Iowa farmer hidden generosity for a lifetime, says the priest (Catholic Caucus), February 18, 2014