The verdict of the military court WikiLeaks informant Bradley Manning, who received 35 years in prison, will be called automatically by the New York Times.
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- Not found in Moscow supermarket “Crossroads” a bomb, December 28, 2013
- UN: Not for us to decide who is guilty of the use of chemical weapons in Syria 73), October 1, 2013
- Pakistani Minister organized a march to Islamabad, January 14, 2013
- Media learned of a new Vice-President of the Bundesrat, April 27, 2013
- Qatar buys 24 French fighter “Rafale”, May 4, 2015