Interior Ministry opened a criminal case against the Director-General of the greatest source of energy “Novgorodoblenergosbyt” Olga Grigorieva Novgorod, they suspect that the deliberate bankruptcy of the company. According to law enforcement, she moved to offshore assets for an amount of 920 million rubles.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- In New York, who was accidentally locked ’24 men received 6,250,000 dollars, June 24, 2015
- Another case of embezzlement temporary Murmansk imprisoned in jail, February 22, 2013
- Hours: Britons believe that the victory of Waterloo won a Churchill or Dumbledore, April 17, 2015
- Honor Coach of Russia Sergey Mikhalev killed in car accident, April 21, 2015
- To increase military aid to the opposition “Friends of Syria”, June 23, 2013