MOSCOW, August 22 – Prime. U.S. investigation against Microsoft Corp. on the possible bribery of foreign officials in exchange for contracts related to the company’s operations in Russia and Pakistan, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing sources familiar with the situation
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- In the markets of Moscow arrested nearly two thousand workers, August 15, 2013
- In 2018, Mars leave the couples, February 28, 2013
- France seized a record batch of fake aspirin, May 26, 2013
- Canadians just defeated the French in the World Cup of Hockey and guarantees exit in the playoffs, May 9, 2015
- Mexican wrestler died included in the ring injuries, March 22, 2015