MOSCOW, August 22 – Prime. U.S. investigation against Microsoft Corp. on the possible bribery of foreign officials in exchange for contracts related to the company’s operations in Russia and Pakistan, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing sources familiar with the situation
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Media reported the first information about explosives in Boston, April 16, 2013
- The navigation antenna “Progress” is not revealed because of the glue, May 14, 2013
- The research was conducted in the offices of the St. Petersburg branch of the two banks, June 9, 2015
- Anti-extremist hate group puts on the map, May 10, 2012
- I found the box “black” crashed near Alma-Ata plan, January 29, 2013