89-year-old Robert Mugabe called 3 August winner of the presidential elections in Zimbabwe on July 28. According to the estimates of the Electoral Commission of Zimbabwe, Mugabe agreed to the voters, 61 percent, while his opponent, Morgan Tsvangirai, was supported by 34 percent.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Seven terror suspects were arrested in St. Petersburg, November 13, 2016
- In Kazakhstan, the two men were poisoned to death by carbon monoxide, December 22, 2012
- Slutsky, CSKA reached Verheyen, August 22, 2013
- McFaul urged Ukraine to accept the transfer of Crimea to Russia, April 24, 2015
- Four people were killed in an accident on the A-108 in Moscow, January 5, 2014