The meeting between U.S. President Barack Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin abolished, not only because of the case of ex-CIA agent Edward Snowden, Reuters reported with reference to White House spokesman Jay Carney.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- Unknown persons who during the Christmas shopping in the United States, December 12, 2012
- In Moscow, restrict movement relative to the cycling race, conferences and Easter, May 5, 2013
- The battalion commander, “Sich” to throw a grenade dropped his fighters Rada, September 1, 2015
- Physicists study the forces of darkness and other dark events, April 2, 2015
- Baker and the Champions of tennis tournament in Memphis in the doubles, February 20, 2017