Responsibility for the use of nerve gas sarin in a suburb of Damascus, the Syrian government said Sunday that the French President François Hollande at a meeting with Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- Israel buried unprecedented snowfall, December 14, 2013
- In Iraq blew up four Sunni mosques, July 23, 2013
- The medical team killed? Biathlon Ussia Chilyumov, March 4, 2013
- Mars rover Curiosity “heard that” there is a small pool below the surface of Mars, April 25, 2015
- Assets of 300 billionaires for the year, a trillion dollars, half, January 2, 2014