Responsibility for the use of nerve gas sarin in a suburb of Damascus, the Syrian government said Sunday that the French President François Hollande at a meeting with Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- At the Consulate of India in Afghanistan explosion, August 3, 2013
- The view from Marcello, August 16, 2013
- Slain in the fighting in southern Yemen at least five people, March 19, 2015
- Anti-Corruption Parliament’s committee initiated Avakov resigned from the post of Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, May 13, 2015
- Delivered former business partner of Victor Bout in the United States, May 25, 2013