“On September 30, the Pope will celebrate the consistory and this time will be announced the date of the canonization.” E ‘with these words that Cardinal Angelo Amato, prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints responded to reporters who asked him if it was the planned canonization of John Paul II and Pope John XXIII. The two popes, who will be canonized at the same ceremony, no doubt will be canonized in 2014. “I think it’s difficult this year and probably next year,” Cardinal Amato in the framework of the Meeting for Friendship Among Peoples in Rimini ….
- "Spartak" went to the first camp in the united arab EMIRATES
- The price of oil again approached $ 56 a barrel
- In the united KINGDOM, have the possible in the case of the murder of the driver of the Lexus
- I say we Re-name of the next Wednesday to "Trump" Day! ~ Vanity
- Oleg Tinkov was named Tatler "breeding ground suckers glamour"
5 recent posts for today:
- Bashar al-Assad: Syria’s potential impact on and after the destruction of chemical weapons, September 26, 2013
- Vladimir Putin on the resettlement of dilapidated housing: Cabinet “arises in fornication”, May 7, 2013
- MONTH WAC Chapter Shamkhalov arrested on suspicion of fraud, February 7, 2013
- Golodets: the issue of raising the retirement age is closed, January 17, 2014
- In Michigan Donald trump have avoided Hillary Clinton, November 24, 2016