Russian President Vladimir Putin called the “folly unholy ‘accusations against the Syrian authorities that they used chemical weapons against the rebels. He said this on Saturday during a trip to Vladivostok, reports BBC BBC.
- Syria has denied reports of the strike by the air force of Israel
- Scientists have discovered three exoplanets habitable
- Net profit of "Bashneft" left the company in 2016 has decreased by 13.7%
- ROCK asks you to re-the name of the metro station "Lenin Square"
- Russia is the building of Reichstag replica for the people in their teens to attack patriot theme park near Moscow [tr]
5 recent posts for today:
- Opposition leaders to days in jail for the word “pidrahuy” convicted on a poster, May 7, 2013
- Satellite “Yamal” to help get the desired path, December 9, 2012
- The properties are located in Tajikistan HST “Window-M” improved several times, July 27, 2015
- Odessa rayvoenkom was in prison for the failure of mobilization plans, September 23, 2015
- The security authorities in Egypt Islamists broke the action, presented state of emergency in the country, August 15, 2013