Russian President Vladimir Putin called the “folly unholy ‘accusations against the Syrian authorities that they used chemical weapons against the rebels. He said this on Saturday during a trip to Vladivostok, reports BBC BBC.
- 2-3 years in Moscow verdien'n 5G network
- Gazfond, Gazprombank in the united KINGDOM and RCIF to koop'n share of "Transneft"
- SK will appeal against the refusal om'n matter to initiate about the incident with the ambulance
- "There's a thickening ofâ Victory" of the "sweet potato" May 9, angry users of the network
- In Stavropol attack on the blogger Varlamov
5 recent posts for today:
- “Spartacus” is considering three candidates for the post of head coach, June 3, 2015
- Ukraine has chosen the participants of the “Euro Vision 2014”, December 21, 2013
- Five people were injured in a collision of trams in Schukino, January 14, 2017
- Hamas condemned for the first time in the history of the terrorist attacks in the Sinai, July 4, 2015
- Greenfield: Friday Afternoon Roundup – Help Al Gore, You are our only hope, January 11, 2014