NASA astronomers and staff at Stanford University, found that the magnetic field of the sun changes polarity at the end of 2013. This is repeated approximately every 11 years, and it has nothing to do with the magnetic storms and the end of the world, at least, as is commonly believed.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Gone from the life of the oldest female veterans of World War II in the United States, August 18, 2015
- A blow for Greece by the “Turkish Stream”, July 1, 2015
- Scott Walker bets on appeal Midwestern Iowa – barbecue in front of the cocktail, June 7, 2015
- Divers found the “black boxes” crashed in the sea of Okhotsk helicopter Mi-8, August 17, 2015
- Reagan aide, ” if your fear of Donald Trump does not use Run “, July 18, 2015