South America, opened a predator unknown to science. Inhabit the forests in the highlands of Ecuador and Colombia, a raccoon-like animal with a muzzle Bruins, who has been named a new species of mammal – olingito. This animal is nocturnal, feeding mainly of fruits, giving birth to a single calf.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- 3 U.S. soldiers killed in plane crash in Afghanistan, January 10, 2014
- Brent oil rises in price by more than 5% of data on stocks of raw materials in the US, September 16, 2015
- Tolstoy promised again to pay the full Capello, May 26, 2015
- About 20 aircraft to “attack” the Moscow test videoconferencing, February 9, 2017
- Sony announced its new console, the PlayStation 4, February 21, 2013