MADRID (Reuters) – The futures market in the United States fell on Thursday after a sharp selloff the day before. Investors are preparing for a flurry of economic data, including weekly jobless claims and Philadelphia Fed manufacturing survey, and the results of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. backdrop of U.S. stocks weak after the setback Wednesday, pushing European markets lower and Asian markets fell. Japan’s Nikkei fell 2.1%.
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- Emergencies Ministry aircraft to deliver humanitarian aid to Syria and take Russians want to leave the country, February 18, 2013
- In the Pskov region opened a criminal investigation into the incident, September 7, 2013
- Moon Titan Sports thick Icy Shell internal Saturn and Bizarre, August 29, 2013
- In Moscow have detained the organizer of “Russian marches” Bielecki, December 11, 2016
- Rand Paul: Obama administration needs to “compensatory education” in the Constitution, June 9, 2013