Dating New York Times and the Huffington Post, as well as microblogging network Twitter had been attacked by hackers “Syrian electronic army.” The greatest damage was caused by the New York Times website. In no time, users have access to this resource can be controlled by hackers.
- 2-3 years in Moscow verdien'n 5G network
- Gazfond, Gazprombank in the united KINGDOM and RCIF to koop'n share of "Transneft"
- SK will appeal against the refusal om'n matter to initiate about the incident with the ambulance
- "There's a thickening ofâ Victory" of the "sweet potato" May 9, angry users of the network
- In Stavropol attack on the blogger Varlamov
5 recent posts for today:
- Ukrainian candy? “Ocean” can be returned? ossiyu, October 21, 2013
- The midfielder M’Vila held its first meeting in Moscow “Dynamo”, July 4, 2015
- Three injured in road accidents in the Leningrad region are in intensive care, February 15, 2014
- In Estonia sentenced for threatening to blow up the plane activist, March 14, 2017
- Obama is willing to allow the transfer of chemical weapons control the strike against Syria from, September 9, 2013