Dating New York Times and the Huffington Post, as well as microblogging network Twitter had been attacked by hackers “Syrian electronic army.” The greatest damage was caused by the New York Times website. In no time, users have access to this resource can be controlled by hackers.
- In Saudi Arabia sentenced to death ofâ 15 "Iranian spies"
- The united kingdom has accused the defendants in the criminal case ofâ accident in KHMAO
- Dynamo Moscow have appointed former skater Skobrev is the main fitness coach
- The Central part of the "purple" branch will be closed on Sunday
- A member of the elections University of Texas refused to vote for trump
5 recent posts for today:
- ? Train employees pleaded guilty in an accident in Sherbinka, August 28, 2013
- Defender “Boston Celtics”? Ondo suspended for two games, November 30, 2012
- The moon was the Earth’s orbit to control and enslave the planet, March 28, 2015
- May increase with visas to the United States in the near future, March 17, 2013
- India in talks with Russia on nuclear submarine second lease, March 14, 2013