The former CEO of Deutsche Bank Josef Ackermann, who led for the last few months Zurich Insurance Group, announced the resignation. Ackermann said his successful work as head of the board in question after the suicide of an insurance company financial director Pierre Vautier.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- In the center of Moscow tongue bitten dog-man game, June 11, 2015
- Unknown shot the passenger at the airport, January 7, 2017
- In Cleveland, the demolition of the house of the thief Ohio began, August 7, 2013
- Sociability wasps reduce brain, August 3, 2015
- Video: British jihadist Pam Geller says he should be tried and executed for satire Mohammed, May 7, 2015