DAMASCUS, 25 August. The governor of the central Syrian province of Hama Anas al-Naim was slain in a terrorist attack. According to the agency, SANA, an-Naim, was slain in a car bomb explosion. Note the attack took place against the backdrop of the deteriorating situation in Syria, which is applied only chemical weapons recently.
- Moscow and Damascus have agreed to expand the base in Tartus
- The gold reserves of Russia for the year increased by nearly 200 tons
- Portugal defender Source moves away from the "Southampton" "West ham"
- Which will be held in Moscow rally in defense of the trolleybus
- Debt: the transfer Mingazova united arab EMIRATES look like teenagers damage to the Obama administration
5 recent posts for today:
- No traces of explosives blew up the building Pemex is not recognized, February 5, 2013
- ? amzan Kadyrov invited U.S. citizens to visit? ossiyu, April 14, 2013
- In Egypt, the shark bit his leg German tourists, March 23, 2015
- Vice chairman of the central bank lending to the population fell by 1.5% in February, March 15, 2015
- “Fast” coach praised his team for the match with “Shakhtar”, August 20, 2015