U.S. to Sunday, August 11, 18 of 19 diplomatic missions of 4 Closed to reopen because of the risk of terrorist attacks in August. This was reported by a spokesman for Foreign Affairs Jen psak.
- Israel has purchased from the United States 13 naval guns
- On the spot of the landslide in Kyrgyzstan discovered the bodies of two children
- The fire-stricken areas will be allocated 143 million rubles
- 'We will soon force Israel to release prisoners'
- During his speech, trump scattered Russian flags
5 recent posts for today:
- First on CNN: Conservative group pushes to unseat Republican leaders of Congress, February 5, 2014
- AIDS vaccine does not, December 27, 2013
- After birth abortion because the baby live? [2012 peer review article], February 24, 2014
- Platini may be suspended from duty for 90 days after Blatter, October 7, 2015
- Nabiullina: can expand central bank refinancing instruments, April 9, 2013