Rescuers evacuated eight tourists from Russia, the number of passengers stranded at an altitude of about 130 meters from the cable car that connects the trailer Mishor village on the southern coast of the Crimean peninsula and the top of the mountain Ai-Petri, said that the night of the press service of the administration of the civil service of the Emergencies Crimea in Ukraine (GSCHS).
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- ? ussia is not going to offer a new loan in Cyprus, February 4, 2013
- Today ‘ s Toons 19/05/15, May 19, 2015
- Riga “Dinamo” extraordinary to break the resistance, “Forge”, January 15, 2014
- Another Boeing 777 returned to the airport due to an error, July 9, 2013
- The Chinese president urged the world to build a relationship of mutual respect, September 3, 2015