The UK’s FTSE 100 fell 0.24% to 6484.71 points. France’s CAC 40 fell 0.51% to 4102.73 points. The value of the German DAX fell 0.54% to 8346.93 points.
- Syria has denied reports of the strike by the air force of Israel
- Scientists have discovered three exoplanets habitable
- Net profit of "Bashneft" left the company in 2016 has decreased by 13.7%
- ROCK asks you to re-the name of the metro station "Lenin Square"
- Russia is the building of Reichstag replica for the people in their teens to attack patriot theme park near Moscow [tr]
5 recent posts for today:
- In the US, nuclear power plants burn, May 10, 2015
- Ex-adviser to the governor of Murmansk faces 10 years in prison, February 15, 2013
- Francis Bacon painting sold for record price, February 14, 2014
- Defense? Usland proposes the screening of future military sharpen, June 13, 2013
- Elvira Nabiullina Duma approved as Chairman of the Central Bank, April 9, 2013